I bought it for the art and to support English releases, despite hearing mixed opinions about it. I thought it would be a port of the Vita version, but it wasn’t. Probably the biggest disappointment, because I would have loved to have the route overview of the Vita version. It would have made things less confusing.
The pacing and presentation of the story was super weird. Like, why is it broken down into so many short scenes and why are there so many loading screens??! And why does important info only unlock after finishing one ending if it’s relevant to both endings? It took me a whole route to understand the flow of time. Other than that, I guess I enjoyed the game for all the wrong reasons. I love the problematic content and different relationships. Switching characters mid-way was actually fun and refreshing (even tho the transition was kind of…awkward). Too bad it’s only an option for the Oz-Family…
Gimme more games like that!
Caramia (Kyrie NTR – Caramia – Axel NTR) -> Pashet -> Axel (Axel – Caramia NTR – Kyrie NTR) -> Robin Hood -> Caesar -> Oscar Wilde -> Scarlet -> Hamelin -> Soh -> Kyrie (Caramia NTR – Axel NTR – Kyrie) (-> epilogue -> grand finale)
♡ = favorite character
- amnesic heroine
- stupid, VERY STUPID, but I think I like her for some reason????
- the story wouldn’t work if she was smart, I guess
- sometimes super sarcastic and mean, even though she probably isn’t aware of it
(in play order)
Caramia ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
CV: Shingaki Tarusuke
- Oz family’s mafia boss; originally the cowardly lion who wished for courage
- even though he’s the don, Kyrie actually seems more in charge than him
- always busy with work and can’t spend much time with Fuka
- kind of a big brother figure (or maybe even a father figure)
- openly admits that he hates taking baths and doesn’t do so very often…yeah, uhm…do we even wanna know these kinda things in otome games???
- he’s cooler when he’s hittin on Fuka in the other routes…
- transition from strong&confident leader to super-scared weakling happens WAY too fast and destroys the character for me
Pashet ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
CV: Fujii Kyouko
- Boots family’s don, loyal and responsible girl who’s secretly in love with Axel
- skilled at swordsmanship; not so good at…girl stuff
- ends up opening a sweets shop in the normal end, because she has to disband her family…this made me kind of sad ;_;
- deeply cares for Fuka’s well-being (Pashet is such a good friend!)
- this route made me wanna know more about cat-boy Bercy
Axel(♡) ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
CV: Kakehashi Atsushi
- the cutest heartless tin man ever, in love with sweets (and also Fuka lol)
- very stiff and can’t express his feelings well
- red glasses = ( ´∀｀)ノ～ ♡
- puppy love route, HE LOVES FUKA SO MUCH IT’S SO CUTE!!!
- アクセル萌えええええええええええ(((o(* ´∀｀ *)o)))
- he is so cute and precious, it pains me to purposedly cheat on him _(┐「ε:)_ …which is why the transfer routes feel kinda….weird
- the endings mostly fail to live up to the cuteness of the character
Robin Hood ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
CV: Fujinami Satoru
- local (masked) doctor who actually has a super pretty face
- ‘living in the past’ ever since his wife ended up in a coma
- can’t really forget his wife = can’t actually return Fuka’s feelings, BUT she’s probably the only one who can make him move forward again
- he’s very cruel to Fuka, yet I can’t bring myself to hate him…oh Robin ;_;
- this route is very bittersweet & full of pain and suffering
Caesar ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
CV: Kirimoto Takuya
- Wolf gang leader, tsundere evil wolf (actually a cute puppy)
- has some of the prettiest CGs in the whole game
- acts tough and intimidating all the time, but in reality he’s a NEET who can’t get shit done. Soh is like his mom and does all the work
- literally talks about killing Fuka every time he sees her, yet for some reason she keeps being around him and then they hook up
- ?????? ^_^ ?????
- blushing Ceasar is cute
Oscar Wilde (Manboy, Alfani & Dorian Gray) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
CV: Awazu Takatsugu, Yamaguchi Kazuya, Honda Hiroyuki
- brothel route…this is the most horrible thing I have ever experienced in an otome game, WHY DOES IT EVEN EXIST??!
- basically Fuka being an idiot, then starting to crave them Ds and becoming a prostitute, because why not?! LOL!!!
- reads like a really bad ero fanfic/doujinshi
- the only remotely ‘good’ thing that came out of this route was the possibility to give Dorian Gray silly names
- I feel a bit sorry for Manboy though…;_;
Scarlet(♡) ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
CV: Kirimoto Takuya
- the cutest kuudere shota and Grimm family’s ‘mom
- runs around town all day to apologize for the shit Hansel and Gretel are doing lol
- he’s very insecure because of his height and babyface, especially since Fuka mistakes him for a girl and can’t shut up about how cute he is
- I wish he wouldn’t get friendzoned so much even in his own route ;_;
- mafia boss Scarlet is inappropriately cool //////
Hamelin ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
CV: Hara Hideshi
- Grimm family’s boss
- missing for the most part of his story (and any other story)
- kind of insane (not his fault tho, not his fault ;_; )
- was a peace-loving and gentle person and very close to his family members (especially Scarlet) before shit happened
- I love his design, I wish I could have loved him and his story more
- not sure if “being able to visit him in prison” is much of a good end….
Soh(♡) ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
CV: Iguchi Yuuichi
- Wolf gang’s mom
- actually kind of a scary person
- I FEEL SO CONFLICTED ABOUT SOH!!!!!!
- not really sure why it’s okay for him to be with Dorothy’s body and it’s okay for him to be with her magic, but it’s not okay for him to be with her soul….??? WHY?
- before the grand finale: holy shit this route was not what I expected it to be, I actually cried tears irl – after the grand finale: omfg WHY
Kyrie(♡) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
CV: Okitsu Kazuyuki
- the scarecrow that wished for a brain and Caramia’s right hand, can do everything, but he’s especially good at gambling
- worst boy but also \ \ BEST BOY EVER / /
- I love him as adorable (brainless) idiot, but his ‘sarcastic asshole’ self still is the best
- he loved Dorothy, so he didn’t forget her even after Soh wiped everyone’s memories
- has a hunch about Fuka being connected to Dorothy, which is why he takes interest in her in the first place, BUT I’m sure that he falls for Fuka all over again, the more he gets to know her
- Kyrie pls bully me, too… (*/▽＼*)