- Japanese mobile otome game
- English release
- 4 character routes
- otouto madness
Izumi -> Hikaru -> Itsuki -> Akane
MC’s mom suddenly decides to re-marry, then immediately leaves on a work-related trip with her husband for a couple of months (!?). MC is to stay at their new home together with her new step-brothers, who’re all very handsome and also younger than her. What could possibly go wrong in such a ~perfectly~normal~everyday setting~? Ha…ha…ha.
I hate ticket systems, so p2w was the only option! I couldn’t stop myself from doing so even though it hurt. Translation was terribad of course, but at least it adds to the fun (??). The game was entertaining for all the wrong reasons, most of the time at least. Some other times it was so disturbing that it made me question my whole life. Initially I was just curious because the art seemed cute (also: otoutos!). I didn’t expect to end up with all these conflicting emotions. Looking back I realize that the character selection screen tried to warn me, when it told me Hikaru’s age. I should have listened. I should have stopped right there. The stories for each character generally didn’t have much substance, which is sad because some offered opportunities for interesting development to happen. Wasted potential I guess…but that’s to be expected since most mobile games are on the shallow side.
♡ = favorite character
MC (default name Mirai)
- just another bland mobile otome game heroine
- she’s 19 (older than Itsuki by only a few months), but is perfectly fine falling in love with grade schoolers…idek ┐(￣∀￣)┌
- the most disturbing part is that she wants to become a preschool teacher…who the fuck allowed this??
(in play order)
Izumi(♡) ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
- a kuudere middle schooler and obviously best boy in all this mess (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
- also a cute, A CUTE!!!!
- picked his route first since I was interested in him the most and didn’t expect to be playing any of the other routes anyway…”orz
- Izumi is young enough for me to consider this a oneshota route (sorta), but old enough to be taken seriously as a potentional love interest
- I wonder who would bully a cute boy like that…his classmates must have bad taste!
- it’s kinda weird how he suddenly changed from awkward hikkikomori to eros beast near the end but hey, who am I to complain right
- I love all of his faces, but the pouty and blushing face is best
- why is this kid so lewd…who allowed this
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- N O P E . . .he’s still in 6th grade, why is this even a route??? ヽ(。_゜)ノ
- could have been a good story about a boy who got abandoned by his mom and learns to cope with the help of his new big sis…but it wasn’t
- everybody calls him cute, but the only time he seemed cute to me was in the CG
- Seems like MC forgot about her dream of becoming a preschool teacher…herpderp. Didn’t expect her to fall in love with Hikaru for reals, yet SHE FUCKING DID!
- and even got jealous at some random girl in his class ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)???
- and why are the other brothers cheering MC and Hikaru on after they confess to each other?? What is wrong with you guys!?
- tbh I wish I could forget everything about this route
Itsuki ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- he’s technically otouto, but still gives off major oniisan vibes – in other words: really not my type at all ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- so many jewelry presents in this route…dude…
- plot’s basically him being a kind and caring
biglittle brother, helping MC with cooking chores and studying to get into med school until he collapses…I WAS BORED TO DEATH (╹◡╹)
- when MC compared him to Hikaru I was reminded of Hikaru’s route and it was horrible
Akane ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- oresama tsundere high schooler who likes charaben
- I had high hopes for him, but unfortunately his tsun is on the same level as annoying tsundere girls in cheap harem animu; he’s insufferable for like half of the route
- he hates girls, but is childhood friends with a girl. But he said he hates her, too. Why are they friends? How did that girl come to like him if he never cared to show her his dere side?? Is she an idiot (most likely yes)?? I do not understand.
- I was expecting a rival to appear in Itsuki’s route; surprisingly enough it happened in Akane’s route instead (also tfw she nearly killed MC lol)
- there were so many WTF moments that I lost track ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- the translation kinda made up for all the suffering though…it was hilarious!